This is the third of three posts about appetizers I made for Thanksgiving this year.
These tartlets seemed to garner the most positive comments at Thanksgiving. I used Maytag bleu cheese.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 ripe pear – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (2.1 ounce) package mini phyllo tart shells
- Prebake phyllo shells according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together blue cheese, pear, and cream. Season to taste with pepper. Spoon mixture into cooled shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
–Recipe courtesy of “BOLLIVEB” on allrecipes.com.
These are the tarts before baking. Unfortunately I didn’t take a photo after they were done: